Jumma Mubarik SMS – Importance of Friday. Let us first understand the significance of Jumma Mubarak in Islam with the following Hadith.
The best day the sun rises over is Friday; on it Allah created Adam. On it, he was made to enter paradise, on it he was expelled from it, and the Last Hour will take place on no other day than Friday.
The meaning of Friday is congregation. This day is given the most importance than other days of the week in Islam. Friday is considered as weekly Eid for Muslims. Because they use to wear clean and new clothes, take shower and put on fragrance. After these preparations all Muslims go to Mosque for congregational prayer that is held every Friday. Imams deliver special speech on different topics each Friday. It is a blessed day for Muslims. They make special prayers to get the special blessings, they seek the time to get their supplications answered.
This is a day of ‘Eid that Allah has ordained for the Muslims, so whoever comes to Jumu‘ah, let him do ghusl, and if he has any perfume let him put some on, and you should use the miswaak.
Exchanging congratulations on Friday is becoming a trend in the social media era. We can see that peoples use to send special greetings and text regarding Jumma Mubarak on the start of day With regard to the Muslims congratulating on blessed Friday, we have collected some best Jumma Mubarak Images which you can use to share it with your friends and loved-ones.
Jumma Mubarak SMS / Messages / Whatsapp
We have a great collection of Jumma Mubarak greetings and wishes for you.
- Prayer is an amazing exchange we hand over our worries to Allah he hands over peace to us.
Jumma mubarak !
- Jumma Mubarak means ‘blessed Friday’ and Friday is considered a blessed day for Muslims. On this day, Muslims not only have a congregational prayer, but they also listen to a lecture and make special prayers to get the most out of Allah’s blessings.
- May our lord let our hearts, minds and bodies embrace the mosques. May our lord never deprive us of the adhans, as their witnessing is the foundation of religion. Have a blessed Jumma!
- Today is Friday. To all brethren in the faith of abraham, ghusl is recomended, recite Surah Kahf, go to mosque early, keep mute throughout the course of khutbah, supplicate more after prayer. May the most high accept your ibadah. Many happy returns of Jumma.
- O Allah, forgive me all my sins great and small, the first and the last those that are apparent and those that are hidden.
- Help me, i pray to get through this day. As this day is the master of all days i don’t even ask to have things my way, your will is okay. Things done in your way are best suited to stay in the master plan, help me to help in any way that i can don’t let me be part of the problems i see, i just want to come and bow in front of you atleast this day help me to come every day Amen. Very grateful for the many blessings the lord has given me. I love you lord. Happy Friday.
- When our emotions are allowed to overtake our intellect, we do and say things we regret. Subhan Allah
- Being a Muslim is more than just going to the masjid, Allah wants your Attention not just your Attendance. Have a blessed
- Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions, establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.Jumma Mubarak !
- O Lord! Make the Ummah of Islam glorious again! Grant Your mercy upon our martyrs who have sacrificed their lives for the survival and peace of our nation and country! Grant patience to their relatives and our nation! Grant us to be among those who embrace and preserve the noble values the martyrs have died for.Jumma Mubarak!
- Friday is the time of accounting for us. It is the moment of reviewing our course and clearing ourselves from the sins that we knowingly or unknowingly committed. Friday is just the right time for us to take refuge in Allah’s limitless mercy and compassion knowing that the prayers would not be turned down.
- To quote our Prophet, Friday is the best day on which the sun has risen. Therefore, Friday is one of the symbols of our Holy Religion of Islam. Friday is mercy. Friday is blessing. Friday is peace.
- Happiness, Prayers, Respects, and Love, All of those comes on the Friday, I request you to remember me in your Prayers.Jumma Mubarak!
- The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Allah created Adam. On it, he was made to enter paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday.
- Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the Lord.Jummah Mubarak!
- Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday.Jumma Mubarak!
- Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of the life.
- As Friday Shines in the heart of believers may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessing of Friday Prayers. Jumma Mubarak!
- Friday the most sacred day with countless blessing and mercies of Allah. may this jummah lighten your life with teachings of Islam and protect you from calamity have a blessed Friday.
- Alhamdulillah for we have reached another blessed Jumma.
- The best you can give to someone is dua. Jummah Mubarak!
- Jummah May our deeds attract Allah’s love. Noor & Barakah so that our lives may be filled with peace. happiness & freedom from any calamity.
Beautiful Jumma Mubarak HD Wallpapers
You can right click on each Picture image and select “save image as …” to download Wallpapers into your desktop computer, laptop and mobile.