The Blessing of Daughters. Daughter is the most beautiful flower of your garden because they blossom with great blessing and as a reward in the life of parents. Daughters are real love and heart warmer. They are the most precious and beautiful gift of Allah. In past when peoples had heard that women has given birth to daughter, their faces had turned dark. Islam promises of a higher rank in Jannah for a father who take cares of two daughters with patience. There is no important and greater father-daughter relationship than Muhammad (PBUH) and Fatimah (RA) in this world. The Prophet (PBUH) said:
Whoever pleased Fatima has indeed pleased God and whoever has caused her to be angry has indeed angered God. Fatima is a part of me. Whatever pleases her pleases me and whatever angers her angers me. (Bukhari and Muslim)
This shows the great love and affection for his daughters, and we can realize how much daughters were loved by our Prophet PBUH. After all He was a father of four daughters. Muhammad PBUH called a woman blessed whose first child is a daughter. What’s a bigger reward than that, Allah has promised to a father for place in paradise on their upbringing. So everyone should wish to have a daughter in their life. We have quoted some Islamic sayings and quotes about daughters.
- 50 Islamic Quotes on Parents with Images
- 50 Best Islamic Quotes on Women Rights with Images
- 50 Best Islamic Quotes on Women and Status in Islam
What Quraan says about Daughters;
For Allah only is the kingship of the heavens and the earth; He creates whatever He wills; He may bestow daughters to whomever He wills, and sons to whomever He wills. Or may mix them, the sons and daughters; and may make barren whomever He wills; indeed He is All Knowing, Able.” (Surah al-Shoora, Verses 49-50)
What Hadiths say about Daughters;Hadiths About Girl Children
- Amongst the blessing of a woman is that the first born be a girl. (Ibn Asakir)
- Whoever brings up two girls till they reach the age of puberty, he and I will come on the Day of Resurrection like this, and he joined his blessed fingers. (Muslim)
- Should I tell you what is the greatest charity. The Holy Prophet said: Your daughter who (after being divorced or widowed) returns to you and should have no other bread-winner. (Ibn Majah, Bukhari Al-Adab al-Mufrad)
- When a boy is born, then he brings one Noor (light) and when a girl is born, then she brings two Noors.
- The Muslim who has two daughters and he looks after them well, they will lead him to Paradise. (Bukhari: Al-Adab al-Mufrad)
- The one who has three daughters born to him, and he is patient over them, and clothes them well according to his means, they will become a means of rescue for him from Hell. (Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad, Ibn Majah).
- The person who is put to a test because of the birth of the daughters and then he treats them generously, they will become a means of rescue for him from Hell. (Bukhari, Muslim)
- The one who brought up three daughters, or sisters, taught then good manners and treated them with kindness until they became self-sufficient. AIlah will make Paradise obligatory for him. A man asked: what about two, O Messenger of Allah? The Holy Prophet replied: the same for two. (Ibn ‘Abbas)
- If anyone has a female child, and does not bury her alive, or slight her, or prefer his male children to her, Allah will bring him into Paradise. (Ahmad)
- If parents are kind and generous towards their daughters, then they will be so close to Him (The Holy Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) in Jannah, like one finger is to the next.
- The person who is faced with hardship due to his daughters, and makes Sabr (is patient), then his daughters will be a Pardah (curtain) between him and the Hell-fire.
- They will be a shield for him from the Fire.
- Whenever you buy anything from the market place first present it to your female children then to your male children.
Muslim Quotes About Daughter
- Daughters are a gift from Almighty Allah. Those parents who are kind towards them, then Almighty Allah is generous towards such parents. Those who are merciful to their daughters, Almighty Allah is Merciful towards them.
- When a girl is born to a family, then between the parents and Hell, there shall be a distance of five hundred years.
- When parents rejoice at the birth of a daughter, this is greater than making Tawaaf of the Kaaba seventy times.
- When Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) would hear that one of his relatives or friends had a baby girl, he would say to them, “Congratulations for the Prophets were mostly fathers of daughters.
- Girls are a source of reward and sons are a blessing; rewards are in one’s favour (on the Day of Judgement) whereas one will be held accountable for blessings.
Islamic Daughter Quotes with Images
↓ 1- Shield From Fire
↓ 2- Hidden Treasure
↓ 3- As you sow, so shall you reap
↓ 4- Reward for the Advantage
↓ 5- Upbringing Reward
↓ 6- Be Responsible
↓ 7- Treat your women well
↓ 8- Daughter is a daughter
↓ 9- Do what you want for your daughter
↓ 10- Treat someone’s daughter well
↓ 11- Rejoice at birth
↓ 12- Allah is Merciful
↓ 13- Ticket to Jannah
↓ 14- Virtue of a woman
↓ 15- Order For your Daughters
↓ 16- Paradise in Regard
↓ 17- Daughters, Heart Warmer
↓ 18- Unremarkable love of Prophet PBUH for his Daughter -Daughters – Sayings of the Prophet PBUH
↓ 19- Right choice for your daughter