Islamic Love Quotes For Wife. Islam has given her a great and prestigious elevation. Yes she deserves love, care and affection. She deserve the best treatment. Islam teaches us many ways to keep her love. Express your love just like our Prophet PBUH has taught us.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Sayings About Wives
Ibn `Abbas R.A narrated, the Prophet PBUH said:
- The best among you is the best towards his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives. (Ibn Majah)
- The most perfect Muslim in the matter of faith is one who has excellent behavior; and the best among you are those who behave best towards their wives.
- O People! fear Allah with regard to your wives. You have taken them into your possession with the permission of Allah.
- By assisting your wives in their household matters you men receive the reward of sadaqah.
- Women are part of men.
One person said to Muhammad PBUH
- When I enter my home my wife says to me ‘Welcome O my sardar (master) and the master of my house!’ and when I am grieved over anything she consoles me by saying ‘Why be grieved over a wordly matter; your hereafter is being made. Rasulullah said: “Inform this woman that she is amongst those who are doing the work of Allah and she receives half the reward of those doing jihaad.
- When you eat, feed her and when you dress, dress her; do not smite her across the face and do not boycott her but within the house.
- O Man! there is reward for you even in having sexual relations with your wife.
- Conjugal relations with your wife is a sadaqah.
- If you spend an amount you will be rewarded for it, even when you lift the morsel to your wife’s mouth.
Love Of Muhammad PBUH For His Wives.
We have highlighted some glimpses of hadiths which show the love of Muhammad PBUH for his wives.
Anas R.A narrated that somebody asked to Prophet (peace be upon him)
‘O Messenger of Allah, which of the people is most beloved to you?’ He answered: ‘Ayesha’
Prophet had a Persian neighbor who was good in cooking soup. One day he prepared some soup and invited the Prophet to it. Ayesha was present so the Prophet suggested to the neighbor that she should join them. The neighbor refused to include her in the invitation. The Prophet, therefore, declined the invitation. The Persian repeated the exclusive invitation for the Prophet who, once again, declined the invitation. In the third attempt, the Persian neighbor invited both the Prophet and his wife, Ayesha (may Allah be pleased with her). Then, the Prophet accepted his invitation and went with Ayesha to the man’s house.
Ayesha R.A narrated,
It was the day of Eid and some Ethiopians were playing with shields and spears. Either I requested Allah’s Messenger or he himself asked me whether I would like to see the display. I replied in the affirmative. Then he let me stand behind him; my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, “Carry on, O Bani Arfida (i.e., Ethiopians)!” When I got tired, he asked me if that was enough. I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave.
Ayesha R.A narrated,
She accompanied the Prophet in a travel when she was still slim. The Prophet told people to move forward and then he asked Ayesha to race with him. They had a race and Ayesha won. In a later travel, when Ayesha had forgotten the race and had already gained weight, the Prophet told her to race with him again. She declined, “How can I race with you while I am in such a condition?” The Prophet insisted and they did have a race. The Prophet won this time. He laughed then and said, “Now, we are even.”
Ayesha R.A Narrated,
Messenger of Allah would give her a vessel to drink, when she was menstruating, then he would look for the spot where she had put her lips on and put his lips on the same spot.
The Prophet PBUH once said to Ayesha : “I know well when you are pleased or angry with me. Ayesha replied: How you know that? He said: When you are pleased with me you swear by saying “By the God of Mohammad” but when you are angry you swear by saying “By the God of Ibrahim”. She said: You are right, I don’t mention your name.
Safiyah R.A was on a journey with the Prophet PBUH. She was late so the Prophet PBUH received her while she was crying. He wiped her tears with his own hands and tried his utmost to calm her down.
Once when the Ethiopians were practicing target shooting in the masjid complex, the Prophet PBUH stood with his wife watching. Not only did He stand with his wife, he put his cloak around her. The Prophet PBUH although he had other jobs to do, he stayed there standing with his wife. He only went when his wife wanted to go.
Islamic Love Quotes For Your Wife
↓ 41- Show her that you appreciate her
↓ 40- Respect the boundaries of love
↓ 39- Make her feel that she is an ‘ideal’ wife
↓ 38- Look at her as a “precious pearl”
↓ 37- Pray Together
↓ 36- Be generous to her
↓ 35- Express your feelings for her
↓ 34- be good and be flexible
↓ 33- think good of her
↓ 32- treat her in a gentle way
↓ 31- Give her your space/seat
↓ 30- Be Humble to her
↓ 29- Don’t be rigid
↓ 28- Remember her in your du’a
↓ 27- Add a drop of emotion
↓ 26- Call her with the best of names
↓ 25- Think good of her
↓ 24- Have a good intention
↓ 23- Accept her shortcomings
↓ 22- Encourage her
↓ 21- pray good for her
↓ 20- Spend on her
↓19- Expect and respect
↓ 18- Give her the gifts of the tongue
↓ 17- Help with housework
↓ 16- Show that she is a wonderful in front of her relatives
↓ 15- Trust her
↓ 14- Give her love all the time
↓ 13- Know her worth
↓ 12- Don’t Hate Her
↓ 11- Live with her with kindness
↓ 10- Pious Wife
↓ 9- know her sacred prestige
↓ 8- Don’t Hide the feelings of love
↓ 7- Partners for life
↓ 6- Protect Her
↓ 5- treat your wife with goodness in prosperity and adversity
↓ 4- Be generous to your wife
↓ 3- Stay with her everytime
↓ 2- Be Her Life Partner
↓ 1- Lucky You